{getMailchimp} $title={MailChimp Form} $text={Subscribe to our mailing list to get the new updates.}

Photos: Fire guts facilities at GBC

Some facilities at the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation (GBC) caught fire Friday evening.

The fire is reported to have gutted one of the stores of the state broadcaster before spreading to the other facilities within the premises.

No casualty has been recorded.

Some fire fighters are on the scene to douse the inferno which is raging. The cause of the horrific blaze at the state broadcaster has yet to be established.

But journalists from other media houses have been barred from entering the premises of the Corporation to cover the incident.

No comments

Your comments and Encouragement are welcome